Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My big realization...

So, on the advice of many a colleague and house mate, I've refrained from freaking out.
Until now.

I'm realizing, what if i don't get a job? What the hell am I to do? When a friend admitted she only had a couple thousand in the bank, I freaked. I only have maybe $600 and I thought I was kicking ass with saving my monies. It never is bad to plan ahead, but what if you find this shit out too LATE?

FUCK! Sufijan Steven's "Michigan" came on randomly, and hell it's depressing. If you listen to the background chanting/singing/something it's so sad.

Ugh, but anyways, I am really worried about getting a job. There's too many creative people. I wish I could line them up and monster truck them all! Mwa ha ha. Or be really persuasive and convince half of them to go into finance or medicine like their parents probably wanted them to do anyways.

Helllp!

I haven't looked at this or talked to a live human in awhile besides this:




It seems to be saying: "C'mon emily, don't you think you should be getting a job? What about healthcare?"

No comments: