Saturday, January 2, 2010

Misc. inspiring things.

I absolutely love how Swoon incorporates colorful textures into this piece, wish I could've afforded one when the print versions were on sale online.



Wonder if this chair is actually functional...



Work by ROA in London

Love how this is next to a bunch of parked cars.
I'd definitely do this! But I hear that tongue & lip tattoos fade quickly, or bleed (smear, not actual blood) very very fast.

Following this new blog lately, click on the photo to check out her gorgeous portfolio.

Describes my cooking for Jack perfectly.
Awesome veggie ad...at least that's what I think it's for?


My old roommate Michaela would LOVE this!





Adore this logo, it's so eye-popping and bright, perfect!
Saw some of these cool scrolls & other sorts of designs on Martha Stewart, You glue them to the front of carts. Another thing to add to the list of things to try out.

This is just the best idea ever. They're little cards that tell you what books are due back to the library & when, you can buy them from an artist on etsy. Sweet.



Fudge Factory Heroes :)

Just plain awesome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe there's artists that specialize in mouth/lip tattoos. I met a girl with PBR tattooed on her lower lip. What a hipster!